I'm having an issue using git at work, where it will start downloading
the packs, and then just stalls out at the same pack every time..
This has occurred since I first started working here

Maybe someone knows the problem, and a solution?  If not, is there a
way to get git to show file names instead of md5 sums, like cvs did,
back when we used it, so I can at least know what file is causing the
problem?

If there is no solution, then maybe someone does know where I can get
current code aside from git?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email