On 5/29/07, Robert Shearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Attached is a patch that reduces the verbosity of the build system by
printing the build commands in one of two formats:
COMMAND output_file
or
COMMAND input_file -> output_file

I hope it meets Alexandre's requirements of not reducing portability of
Wine to other platforms (including Windows).
Well, after applying the patch and doing like Kirill instructed me, it
looks pretty good.  I just have a couple of nits, and they really can
be worked out later on.

1) make depend/make install/make uninstall/make test, etc does not
appear "pretty"
2) is there any way to "prettify" the entering/leaving directory
messages, I think the 2.6 kernel has it that way, but I'm not 100%
sure

--
Thanks

Tom