Tom wrote:
Hi all, just curious, in my work on uninstaller, I am writing my
patches to where when indentation is changed, due to adding a for
loop, it is done in a separate patch file.  I was wondering if it is
acceptable to make whitespace changes to other parts of the file in
that same patch.

In general, mixing large whitespace changes with small functional
changes make it hard to code review the functional change.
But either way can be fine, it just depends on the situation.

Now that you've fixed a couple bugs in your uninstall patch,
I think you should post the very simplest form of it possible,
without any other change mixed in.  In this case, I think that
means you should do the whitespace changes in a second patch.
- Dan