James Hawkins wrote:
On 5/25/07, Andrey Turkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Hawkins wrote:
> On 5/25/07, Mounir IDRASSI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> You also have to modify other files in order to integrate your stub
>> implementation to the wine build chain: Makefile.in, configure and
>> configure.ac in the wine root directory, Makefile.in in the "dlls"
>> directory. >
> The only file outside of gdiplus that he has to modify is configure.ac.

I thought he should run tools/make_makefiles
That's not required. tools/make_makefiles
I have tried this a number of ways but it seems that you need to /autoconf/ to create configure and you need to run /tools/make_makefiles./ Did you mean that you only need to submit /configure.ac /in the patch? If so then I can add a note to the wiki otherwise the issue is another mystery.

Jeff