Dan,

My front-end (LLVM) refused to cooperate - I can't compile server and dlls
into the LLVM intermediate form.

I will try again when I update to the new LLVM version in about a month.

Regards,

--
       Domagoj Babic

       http://www.domagoj.info/
       http://www.calysto.org/

On 7/1/07, Dan Kegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/1/07, Domagoj Babic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Those seem to all be build-time tools, where problems are not very critical.
>
> So, you are not interested in fixing them?

Probably not.

> Which binaries should I focus on?

wineserver, i.e. server/*.c, would be the most important
one, I think.  It's a plain old posix application,
more or less.  We also have tons of code in dlls/*/*.c
but that's win32 source code, mostly, so might be
a bit funnier to check.