James Hawkins wrote:
On 7/6/07, Anatoly Lyutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yesterday I post a first version of extrac32. I expected that this
version would be filled with bugs but I thought that would be better to
apply this version because it contains some binding parts (add this
program in configure.ac and etc). And improve this program by patches
after. That is why I answered thus to Kirill K. Smirnov but I wrote
equivocally and James Hawkins had not understand me.

I really sorry for it and I decided to post this patch that add an empty
program. It will be nice if this would be applied because would be more
conveniently to make patches that will add functionality  and  fix bugs.

Changelog:
    Add extract32.

+C_SRCS = \
+    extrac32.c \