Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Anatoly Lyutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

+    if ( GetThreadLocale() == CyrLCID )
+    {
+        /* Create  directory with Cyrillic long name */
+        helper_GetShortPathNameW( pathRL );
+
+        /* Create directory with Cyrillic short name */
+        helper_GetShortPathNameW( pathRS );
+    }
+    else
+        skip( "Not Cyrillic locale.Test skipped.\n" );

There's nothing specific about the Cyrillic locale in
GetShortPathName; the only thing that could possibly matter is the
file system encoding, but that's not the same thing. What are you
trying to test here?

This test only shows correct work GetShortPathNameW with latin and non Latin charsets. The Cyrillic locale is chosen only as locale with non Latin symbols.

I basically searched for a problem in program that uses GetShortPathNameA and OpenFile16. That is why I wrote test for GetShortPathNameW first some time ago.

--
Best regards
        Anatoly Lyutin.