"Anatoly Lyutin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have fixed failures in Win2k3 and have posed patch in Wine-Devel.
May be it will be passes in WinXP.

No, the test still doesn't pass for me under XP. I get te following
failures in your test:

msg.c:3209: Test failed: Child not switch correctly
: the msg 0x0281 should NOT have been sent by DefWindowProc

msg.c:3209: Test failed: Child not switch correctly
: the msg 0x0047 was expected, but got msg 0x0281 instead

Btw, you shouldn't use '\n' in the comment for the ok_sequence call.

And I get another failure caused by your patch:

msg.c:3233: Test failed: WM_MDICREATE for maximized visible MDI child window: the msg 0x0008 was expected, but got msg 0x0282 instead

--
Dmitry.