John Klehm wrote:
Bit off topic:
One thing that struck me was the difference in test results for the Wine runs.
This has most likely to do with old Wine installations running new tests. I will
add the Wine version to the infrastructure soon so that these outcomes make more
sense.

In the same vein of thinking perhaps there should be a registry key or
file that records what version of wine created the .wine directory and
that information should get recorded into the tests as well.

-John Klehm

The idea was to use the output of "wine --version" for this. When I said infrastructure I meant 'test results'.

--
Cheers,

Paul.