----- Original Message ----
> From: Dan Kegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I've updated http://wiki.winehq.org/WineReleaseCriteria
> to be a bit more final.
>
> I've also written a draft release plan; see
> http://wiki.winehq.org/WineReleasePlan
>
> Comments?

Please note that I'm not complaining, but doesn't that list of criteriaseem a
little disappointing? I know what Wine is capable of, but you'retelling the
world that, after 15 years, Wine 1.0 is guaranteed to runabout 4 applications.

What about growing the list with a few applications that work perfectly at the
moment (such as the top 10 platinum rated apps)?

There is of course a slight stability problem (mandatory updates) with the
Steam apps in that top 10 list, so those would have to be excluded.

Remco

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/