Alexandre Julliard wrote:
You shouldn't need that, the %left/%right declarations should define the
correct precedence already. Why doesn't this work for you?

I was attempting to fix the attached case. The result of the expression evaluation can be seen in the generated _c.c file by searching for "/* Corr desc: constant, val=".

I see that the issue is that the %left and %right declarations aren't in the correct order (and some aren't grouped properly either).

So this bug can indeed be fixed without splitting up expr into multiple rules.

--
Rob Shearman

[
    uuid(7a98c250-6808-11cf-b73b-00aa00b677a7),
    version(1.0)
]
interface Tests
{