Paul Vriens wrote:
Andreas Rosenberg wrote:

Hi,

Error during compilation:

userenv_main.c:181: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘GetUserNameW’ from incompatible pointer type

Shouldn't that line be:

res = GetUserNameW( userName, &sizeName );

Oh, and you also have to respect the coding style in the tests. Current style doesn't have spaces after opening brace and doesn't have space before closing brace and does have a space after the comma (and not before) for function parameters.

I also ran the tests on some of my boxes. The following tests crashes on NT4:

r = GetUserProfileDirectoryW( htoken , NULL, NULL );

--
Cheers,

Paul.