On Mon, 4 May 2009 00:31:09 -0500
Austin English <austinengl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > But how would the restriction work? Not that I'm likely to ever submit
> > a Major or Critical bug report, but I know what they mean ;)
> >

> I don't know if bugzilla supports that or not.
>
> But changing the default to normal is quick and easy.
>
> --

Just changing the default to normal should solve a lot of the problem; people
are less likely to change the severity level if the one they're presented with
looks reasonable.

I know what Major and Critical mean too, but I can live without being able to
make that change myself if restricting it will help. There's always the comment
field to state an opinion.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dime...@earthlink.net>