Kai Blin ha scritto:
On Sunday 24 May 2009 06:54:10 Ben Klein wrote:

Does that mean it's time to remove these todos (and make them full
tests) or are they still wanted for the case where Max's DIB engine is
not installed?

They are full tests, they're just marked as not passing in wine. Which they don't. At least not until wine has a DIB engine.

Most but not all of them. A few of them could be fixed anyways.

I'm looking forward to this hitting upstream :) Have the architectural
issues been solved yet?

It seems like Max and Alexandre agreed to disagree. I wouldn't hold my breath for this code to be merged to the main tree. Unfortunately, Max seems to like using Bugzilla to let people track his patches, instead of dumping them into some git tree, which would make keeping track of updates easier. His call of course.

The problem here is that I've got no time to maintain an updated git tree with
my engine.... and I'm still fixing stuffs, so I prefere to manage my patchset
directly in order to avoid a 1000+ patches on my tree.
Dumping my patchset on a git tree wouldn't make its usage easier and would
make me loose time and bandwidth to maintain it.
People able to check out a git tree and build it are also able to apply the
patchset to a clean one. It makes them spare time, too, as they don't have to
maintain and build 2 different trees. With stacked git it's easy to add/remove
the patchset.
Anyways, if somebody wont take the (again, useless imho) job of maintain an
updated tree with it, feel free to do it :-)

Ciao

Max