Michael Stefaniuc schrieb:
André Hentschel wrote:
Paul Vriens schrieb:
Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Mikołaj Zalewski <miko...@zalewski.pl> writes:

 It's online again. Having it on WineHQ would probably give a better
uptime (and a much better latency, but this should also improve on my
side, when I won't need a temporary SSH tunnel anymore and will move
the HTTP server from my good old Pentium 100MHz to a new Atom
machine). I've been in contact with Jeremy Newman about it some time
ago, but, after a few exchanges, my e-mails got unanswered, so I
assumed he is too busy to help with it (and, alone, I don't know how
to do it).
If you send me the necessary information I can probably take care of it.

And we of course need something to cope with the change to the clock
resource files as mentioned by Michael Stefaniuc.

Or we should change our clock resources to fit in the rest of wine?
You mean reverting Alexandre's patch? Doubt it.

For now i dont't understand the sense of the patch...