Juan Lang wrote:
Hi Aurimas,

But how can I run cryptui's wizards and other dialogs to confirm that
everything else is translated correctly?

In addition to the excellent suggestions you've already gotten, I'll
just add that it's possible to test cryptui's dialogs without
installing anything by opening the certificate manager.  For instance,
the following program, compiled with winegcc, should produce a program
that'll open the certificate manager:

#include <windows.h>
#include <cryptuiapi.h>
int main(void)
{
    CRYPTUI_CERT_MGR_STRUCT mgrStruct;

    memset(&mgrStruct, 0, sizeof(mgrStruct);
    mgrStruct.dwSize = sizeof(mgrStruct);
    CryptUIDlgCertMgr(&mgrStruct);
    return 0;
}

Thanks,
--Juan

Hi Juan,

Do you know which stores are by default shown on Windows? There are more stores then we currently have but adding them like the last one will add more tabs on the dialog.

Is the display of a tab depending on whether there are certificates in a particular store?

--
Cheers,

Paul.