More in the linked New York Times article, Sandia National Labs plans to have a Dell super computer run 1 million Linux instances using Wine to host and study a botnet: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/28/science/28comp.html?_r=1

Does someone on the list have more detailed information on or is even involved with it? How about we post about this on winehq.org as well? Would be a departure from posing only about new releases and WWN issues, but it could make winehq.org more interesting for users... I'd volunteer...

Cheers,
-Maik