Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Jacek Caban <j...@itma.pwr.wroc.pl> writes:

It's time for the new Wine Gecko package release. I've prepared a new
package based on Mozilla code a bit newer than Firefox 3.5 and my
fixes (most of them are on their way to mainstream Mozilla
repository). This release fixes a few known bugs. It's not as big
change as 0.9.0 release was, so I don't expect that many
problems. Last time we had a few serious regressions and I'd like to
avoid them now. That's why I'd like to ask you for help in testing
(last time I did too, but somehow we've missed serious problems). To
use it, just apply the attached patch, download the build from:

http://gerwazy.lo3.wroc.pl/~jcaban/wine/wine_gecko-1.0.0.cab

and place it in correct location according to (note s/0.9.1/1.0.0/):

http://wiki.winehq.org/Gecko

Everything that uses MSHTML is interesting for testing. Please let me
know about any regression.

If everything goes well, I will do the release on Monday next week.

This would be a good opportunity to get things ready for 64-bit support.
We'd probably want an 'x86' in the cab file name, and it should most
likely get installed in system32.

I've sent patches that address it. 'x86' is hardcoded in them, but once we have support for different architectures both in filenames and on server side, it's just a matter of fixing install.c file and that can be done anytime.

Thanks,
   Jacek