On 10/27/2009 10:13 AM, joerg-cyril.hoe...@t-systems.com wrote:
Reece dunn wrote:

Once the fix has been added, the todo_wine bit can be removed.

I know about it and skip and win_skip thanks to Michael Karcher's excellent
text:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-October/069721.html

The problem is that running the full tests crashes or hangs Wine,
but not MS-Windows platforms.  A hang or crash yields less useable results
on test.winehq and is not nice to users.

Other platforms will be picked up on the tests.winehq.org site.

What I'm missing is sort of the converse of skip:
Perform a test on all platforms *except* Wine, such that I can later
observe on test.winehq the results of a variety of original MS-Windows systems
- many more than the few I can access.

How to achieve this?

Thanks,
        Jörg Höhle

Isn't there anything in your current test suite that succeeds on Windows but fails on Wine? This could be as simple as returning a different last error, or not exporting a function (a one not used yet, of course).

--
Cheers,

Paul.