Kirill,

I see what you're getting at. The valgrind error comes about when we call get_column_info in streams.c. No string is allocated for table_name there, so the pointer remains uninitialized.

I am unfamiliar with the streams use case, but looking at tests/db.c:test_streamtable(), I think that the correct tablename to be returning is '_Streams'. Would you agree?

Thanks,
~Nathan