On 01/05/2010 07:02 PM, Reece Dunn wrote:
2010/1/6 James McKenzie<jjmckenzi...@earthlink.net>:
Reece Dunn wrote:
2010/1/5 Michael Stefaniuc<mstef...@redhat.com>:

   877  | 209   | shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub

DllCanUnloadNow is a hint to the operating system to know if it can
free the library, unloading it from memory. It is fine for this to
always return S_FALSE (i.e. never unload) -- I believe there was
discussion around this for mshtml, shdocvw or similar DLL.

Just my 2eurocent here, but this is very ugly and misleading to the
average Wine user (including me.)  It might be a good idea to clear this
one up if possible.

What do you mean?

Do you mean something like
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms690368%28VS.85%29.aspx for
an explanation?

I think he means that "FIXME" implies that something needs to be "fixed", and that that particular FIXME pops up a lot.

Andrew