On 18/01/2010 08:46, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
This seemed to be the easiest and most trivial way to allow
MAPIInitialize to succeed in the tests, which will be added in the
next several patches.

That doesn't seem right. The tests should be able to work without an
extended provider.

Indeed, unless we're actually going to implement some Extended MAPI functions in winemapi, we shouldn't really be adding MAPIInitialize - particularly as mapi32 will ignore winemapi for Extended MAPI purposes unless it's actually registered in the Clients section of the registry as an Extended MAPI provider.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/