Henri Verbeet a écrit :
On 17 March 2010 12:21, Christian Costa <titan.co...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
+typedef struct _D3DXPASS_DESC {
+    LPCSTR Name;
+    UINT Annotations;
+    DWORD VSVersion;
+    DWORD PSVersion;
+    UINT VSSemanticsUsed;
+    D3DXSEMANTIC VSSemantics[MAXD3DDECLLENGTH];
+    UINT PSSemanticsUsed;
+    D3DXSEMANTIC PSSemantics[MAXD3DDECLLENGTH];
+    UINT PSSamplersUsed;
+    LPCSTR PSSamplers[16];
+} D3DXPASS_DESC;

Which version of the SDK is this supposed to match? It doesn't match
mine or MSDN.

I was using original dx9 version before I realize it was the wrong version then I switch to dx9c but forgot to update this structure.

Those don't like right for C++. The other interfaces have similar
issues, including:
+#define ID3DXEffect_CommitChanges()
(p)->lpVtbl->CommitChanges(p)
and
+#define ID3DXEffect_GetVertexShader(p,a,b)
(p)->>GetVertexShader(p,a,b)

 However, my SDK doesn't have C object macros for any of the
interfaces in d3dx9effect.h.

In dx9c, I don't see any structural change between d3d9effect.h and d3d9shader.h for instance.
And how could I write test without these macros ?