2010/6/6 Nikolay Sivov<nsi...@codeweavers.com>:

You're running it with make, and a test results are from winetest runs. As I
remember winetest runs it as 'wine oleaut32_tests.exe typelib' with some env
variable to set a platform (this will enable todos output, AFAIK).
You're right. I noticed this file but I prefered doing what was wrote on the wiki.

06/06/2010 20:25, Nicolas Le Cam :
Results are from a winetest64 test suite running under wine64.
If it's the failure on this particular box that you want to debug,
just ask, results were sent from my laptop.

All these tests succeeds in genuine Windows and fails on wine.
Almost wine tests fails in the same way so I just picked up a link to show you what I would like to see.
But thanks for the precision !