On 6/7/10 11:41 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 09:58:03PM +0200, Jacek Caban wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to share with you progress on gecko64. First of all, I
think that it was never said in public, although I've been asked
about it: there won't be gecko64 for 1.2 release. I think we will
have Gecko release in the second half of this year it will support
64-bit, but it's not yet clear when exactly. We may try to do it
near the next Firefox release, but time will show how it will work.

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed.
It wants MSVCP100.DLL here. Where do I get that :(

That's strange, it surely shouldn't, mingw doesn't use msvcp*.dll. I guess you're running my build on Windows? Please make sure you don't have any other instance of Firefox running.

Jacek