On 7/7/2010 11:39 AM, Huw Davies wrote:
On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 11:28:21AM +0100, Ken Sharp wrote:
On 7/7/2010 10:30 AM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Ken Sharp<kennyb...@o2.co.uk>   writes:

Apparently the English resource file should show "ms" (microseconds)
instead of "ns".  This error has been copied too all the .rc files.

"ms" doesn't mean microseconds.

What does it mean?  I couldn't find a definition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millisecond

For microsecond you want 'µs' or failing that, 'us'.

Well, yes, but that's what I was told. If it should be ms then the patch is ok. I don't understand what seconds are doing in a scanning "DLL" anyway, I don't ever recall it being used.