On 07/14/2010 03:57 PM, Sven Baars wrote:
Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
Hello Max,

are you replacing all FIXME with FIXME_ONCE? While I do agree that we
need the _ONCE variant changing all FIXME is not useful.

bye
michael

On 07/14/2010 09:02 PM, Max TenEyck Woodbury wrote:
---
dlls/ntdll/file.c | 40 ++++++++++++++++++----------------------

Also, the patch that you sent earlier, that implements FIXME_ONCE has
been deferred until after wine 1.2, which means you have to send it
again after wine 1.2 has been released. The same counts for every patch
you have sent today (because they depend on yesterday's patch), so you
might want to wait until after the release before sending any more patches.

Sven

P.S. You can see that it has been deferred here:
http://source.winehq.org/patches/

1) No, I am not replacing all 'FIXME's with 'FIXME_ONCE's. I'm working
on things labeled 'stub' or equivalent. Also 'FIXME's that do not have
any additional information. I went over the files that bug 15435 said
were too noisy. There are almost certainly many other places
'FIXME_ONCE' can be used.

2) Consider committing yesterday's patch instead of deferring it?