Austin English wrote:
2010/7/19 Oldřich Jedlička <oldium....@seznam.cz>:
The tests will be a problem, because I don't have the Windows machine as a
reference. Also `make test` fails on DirectX tests for me because of r600
driver bug...

When I write CreateSurface tests (for various interfaces), is there a way for
me to run the tests on Windows? I have a Windows XP machine at work.

If you have mingw installed, you can use 'make crosstest' to make a
test executable that will run on windows.

Don't forget that we have the testbot available as well, for comparing your tests against many versions of Windows (thanks Ge.)

James McKenzie