On 07/20/2010 01:39 PM, Reece Dunn wrote:
On 19 July 2010 19:54, Ian Macfarlane<i...@ianmacfarlane.com>  wrote:
Following the question as to how to implement D3DXCreateTeapot, might I
suggest making it in the form of a wine glass?

Given that is unlikely to negatively affect anything (indeed the entire
method does border on the ridiculous) I think it would make a nice hidden
touch.
Sounds like a good idea.
The DXDiag application could then use this API to render a nice Wine glass :)
A 3D Wine glass rotating in the winecfg About tab should be cool but I guess it needs some work. If I were you, I would start with a simple sphere (kind of 3D stub) fixing the bug.
Then you could freely work on it and let your imagination soar !