W dniu 18.08.2010 18:28, Andrew Eikum pisze:
This result is strange, cause routine modified by this patch (called
test_add_remove_game ) is not even called on these operating systems -
and test added by my previous patch demonstrates it (and it succeeded).
Did I something wrong? I cannot imagine how it could fail when previous
test was succeeded.

You can see the error message dialog in the screenshots on the testbot
result webpage. In this case, you've got missing exports,
ConvertSidToSidStringW and RegGetValueW. Some solutions are to make
those into function pointers (and skip appropriately if they're
missing), use the A versions if they exist, or use a different function
that exists on more platforms.

Andrew

I understand. Thank you very much for the explanation. I did not know, that new code can interfere in any way on systems where it is never called.