On 08/21/2010 03:35 PM, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
This is used for git imap-send, and does not work for git-send-email
(I checked).
Following the relevant git send-email section
(http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine#head-f09f3498e5910648468960a60ecf0f51b0fd4815
- Sending the patches using smtp), I set "thread" to true, but this
doesn't change anything/has nothing to do with the "Reply-To" header,
rather the "In-Reply-To" header.

I'm using git 1.7.2.1

I attached the script I use to send patches to wine + my .git/config file
The only drawback is that the "wine-patches <>" is added twice.
But it works for me.

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
        url = git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master

; user identity