Some comments regarding this patch. It's a beginning of a series of patches aimed to improve the desktop mode of Wine, including support for a real Explorer-alike environment (which is Martin Fuchs' explorer at the moment).

So this patch implements required GetClassLong functionality of getting background brush handle of another process window's class. I think other apps also require this (e.g. I saw a similar bug in Wine's Bugzilla regarding Microsoft Project 2000), but it is not so critical as in Martin's explorer.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.