W dniu 23.09.2010 15:40,  (Marvin) pisze:
Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5426

Your paranoid android.

=== WINEBUILD (build) ===
Make failed

This is strange and I don't see any way how it would be connected with my patch. Error message says:

make: /tools/winapi/make_filter: Command not found

and when I was trying to submit patch to bot manually, it caused the same error. Does anyone know what's going on here?

--
Best regards
Mariusz Pluciński