W dniu 24.09.2010 09:30, Travis Athougies pisze:
Hi,

I was trying to run my HLSL test suite patch through wine test bot and
the build failed. However, it's not a compilation failure. Instead it
complains about not being able to copy some executable file. Also, the
build fails almost instantaneously. It also complains about a missing
command.

The results are at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=5449&log_101=1#k101

How can I get this to builid and run?

Travis Athougies.

Hi
I also had this problem yesterday both with patches submitted manually and my patches transferred from wine-patches. I can confirm that sending executables instead worked for me, but this is possible only when submitting own test, and not when it is loaded from wine-patches.

It is also strange that as I see, only your and my patches causes this error, there's some other which works properly. I hope Greg will look at this, if he finds time.

--
Best regards
Mariusz Pluciński