On 26/11/2010 01:51 μμ, Dan Kegel wrote:
.bill wrote:
I have the following problem in a .NET application.
A form resides in a maximized MDI window.
On startup the MDI gets maximized but the form is not although the dockFill
property is set.

Sounds interesting.
If you're not already, please try the latest version of wine (1.3.7 or
built from git).
If the problem persists, please file a bug, and we'll give you
suggestions about debugging there.
If you can include the source and binary for a tiny program that
demonstrates the problem, that would help greatly.
- Dan

Hi,

Thanks for answering this.

I am trying from latest git (as of yesterday).

I am not sure I can do that (provide source and binary) but I will ask. As I
said it is a .NET application.

Since I am on the clock here I was hoping for a quick advice like (i.e. dockFill
is honored in user32/win.c in the function blah blah and you can track it by
WINEDEBUG=+magic,+dockFill)

As I have already said in earlier questions the compatibility level of wine is
simply amazing. From a
fresh .wine prefix I can install net3.5, flash and the relevant application.
The application loads
flash files with a component called f_in_a_box. Everything works with minor
problems like this
and some bigger ones (transparency).

So, all in all, simply amazing.

        Vassilis