On 12/24/2010 01:32 AM, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
Hey, I translated the Wine History into Hebrew several weeks ago and I
noticed that although the patches are in, when I click on Wine's History
on the Hebrew website I'm being taken to the English version of the
document in Wine's wiki.

That's actually because the link on the Hebrew 'about' page points to the wiki:

Granted, when one goes to http://www.winehq.org/history one is also redirected to the wiki (.htaccess magic I guess).

Wine's history is pretty important to the Israeli community in various
aspects, can it be fixed?

So, I'm not sure how to 'fix' this. To be able to use the Hebrew history template the .htaccess has to be 'fixed' but I think that the English version was deprecated in favor of the wiki one.

So maybe introduce some Hebrew to the wiki and point to there instead?

--
Cheers,

Paul.