On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:18:17 +0100
André Hentschel <n...@dawncrow.de> wrote:

> AppDB should represent the actual state of an App, so game menus, installer
> screenshots and graphical glitches are ok IMO.
> Of course the graphical glitch should have a bug filed and should not only
> lay around in AppDB, but if there is a Bug for it and it's not yet fixed,
> then why we should hide it to the user?

My concern is that it's not uncommon for new users to believe that they
actually are reporting a bug when they submit something to the AppDB, and
accepting screenshots of graphical problems reinforces that misconception. I
see redirecting users to bugzilla as simply setting them straight on what gets
reported where. This doesn't hide problems; there is a section for bug links in
every AppDB entry.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dime...@earthlink.net>