On 1/16/11 10:27 AM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
On 1/16/2011 20:17, James McKenzie wrote:
+    todo_wine {
+ SendMessageW(hwndRichEdit, EM_SETMARGINS, EC_USEFONTINFO, MAKELONG(EC_USEFONTINFO, EC_USEFONTINFO));
+    }
Hm.
This is one of the test cases that was recommended and it appears to be the only one that 'works'.

There's no test in this line, maybe that's why it 'works'.

No, USEFONTINFO is equal to 65,535 (0xFFFF) and in the other cases sets the margin to either an overflow or underflow condition. This test does not move the margins. Microsoft's documentation is lacking in how to use this feature and I could not find a good case on the Internet. Perhaps I used wrong search criteria or no one is using this capability.

James McKenzie