On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Marvin <test...@testbot.winehq.org> wrote:
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=8633
>
> === W7PROX64 (32 bit webbrowser) ===
> webbrowser: unhandled exception c0000005 at 7136F848

I've successfully run essentially the same set of tests I've submitted
here several times and, of course, when I finally submit I run into
this error.  I re-ran this patch manually to see if I accidentally
messed something up and it succeeded:
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=8634

Should I do something to look into this, or was this some kind of
spurious error?

Erich Hoover
ehoo...@mines.edu