On 3/1/11 5:09 PM, Archie Robertson wrote:
I have a USB osciloscope (Link Instruments DSO 8002) that I am quite
motivated to get working in wine.  I have followed the instructions to
install the USB patches.  The osciloscope software works fine in demo
mode, but it still cannot find the device.  I have spent some time
messing around with this, but I am new to wine, so I am a little lost.
I am a half decent c programmer, so If somebody could point me in the
right direction I should be able to get this working.

There is a page on USB support on the Wine Wiki. Please feel free to read through it. Note that the last time I tried to get to the page with the USB patches, it was not available. Others here have expressed their willingness to improve USB non-storage device support. This has been a tough problem to solve.

James McKenzie