Hello,

Since my first proposal got no response at all, I thought I'd offer another possible project I'm interested in. I looked a little into the "Implement the Explorer" project idea listed on the Summer of Code page on the wine wiki. I have a few questions as to what parts need to be implemented. Clearly, as stated by the description on the Summer of Code page, we have winefile, which does some of the things expected of explorer, but how far is winefile from a correct explorer implementation? Also would implementing Shell Extensions be a good Summer of Code project? In particular, I think it would be nice to have things like TortiseSVN working in wine.

Thanks
--
Jay Yang