On 03/20/2011 05:42 PM, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
Wrt this specific function we already have some related infrastructure for
D3DXLoadSurfaceFrom* . Also other parts of Wine(gdi32.dll, windowscodecs.dll)
have functions for handling various on-disk file formats which can(and should)
be used. (That's just some generic implementation hint, it doesn't mean that
it makes the idea good or bad)
Is there any documentation I can read on how to program for these DLLs? I've been looking through MSDN and I can't find anything specifically about those DLLs. However I did find Windows Imaging Component (which I think is what windowscodecs.dll implements) and that seems like it would be helpful for the D3DXSaveSurfaceTo* functions.