On Monday 25 July 2011 19:54:00 lo...@museresearch.com wrote:
> - Does the development branch of WINE go through a battery of tests before
> it is posted?  What kind of criteria has to be met before a development
> release is made available on the main page?
Every git revision has to pass the wine test cases("make test") on Alexandre's
machine. That's the main criterion for patches to go in. There are no
additional criteria for the development releases I know of. The development
releases are just snapshots released every two weeks. As far as I know the
only thing that's special about them is a git tag and a short release note.