On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:45:12 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

You should not be trying to write a test that proves that Wine crashes,
that's not interesting. What you should do is demonstrate Windows
behavior for various types of invalid input, and then make Wine conform
to that.

As I understood, I should send a fix and tests (which crash without the fix) in one patch, shouldn't I? And couple of tests should cover all possible variants of invalid input.

Then, my second qustion is:
I need a big-size pictures (jpg, png, gif, bmp) for my tests.
I think I am unable to generate them in the test.
Is it normal to add them as files?