On 08/03/2011 07:13 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.w...@gmail.com>  writes:

Hi,

I would like to add some per-process information in
NtQuerySystemInformation with respect to cpu-usage.

The wine server doesn't currently expose the unix_pid so I can't use
/proc/<pid>/* information.

Would it be ok to expose the unix_pid in some of the server calls
(like next_process)?

Or should all this information (and the /proc handling) go into the server?

In general that sort of thing would go in the server, though it depends
on the complexity.

Ok, I will make a start by doing the proc handling in ntdll and see if I can make the figures more accurate in Process Explorer.

Once I know what needs to be done (and I bet it's a lot more than what I'm I currently thinking of) we can have a look if this stuff can be located in the server.

--
Cheers,

Paul.