On 8/23/11 8:38 AM, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
Wineconsole does not support Hebrew or Arabic script out of the box,
there are several fonts that should be installed in order to enable
that, AFAIK Arabic displayed in the right order but the letters are
not joined, I can check that and get back to you.

Is there a bug report for this? (I did not see one in a cursory search)

If a bug is made/found I would be very interested in being CC'ed on that. Doing the RTL work in WINE is something I am very much enjoying.

-aric