Hi Francois,

This patch defines an XML_ERROR_CODE enumeration type in xmlparser.idl
which is a bit strange because I cannot find this type in the Windows
SDK. But in the Windows 7 SDK there is an XmlError enumeration type in
xmllite.h that looks similar but subtly different.

These two enumaration types share some error codes, in particular
XML_E_INVALID_HEXIDECIMAL (Microsoft can't spell apparently) but with
different values. In this case 0xc00ce51e in Wine vs. 0xc00ce01e in the
Windows 7 SDK.

So what's going on?

I have taken my values from xmlparser.idl found in the the PocketPC SDK that is included with VS 2008.

I've double check the values, and they are correct.

From the windows xmlparser.idl
typedef enum {
XML_E_PARSEERRORBASE = 0xC00CE500L,

XML_E_ENDOFINPUT            = XML_E_PARSEERRORBASE,
XML_E_INVALID_HEXIDECIMAL,      // 1E      <- WINE = 0xC00CE51E
} XML_ERROR_CODE;

Hope this clears things up.

Best Regards
Alistair Leslie-Hughes