On 02/22/2012 09:09 AM, Aric Stewart wrote:
Hi,

I just had a very good conversation with the mediawiki people about
TranslateWiki. (http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Main_Page)

There are some snags right now but they are really interested in doing work
to accommodate us. We will see where that goes but so far it is looking like
the most promising path.

Maybe the whole problem is that we doing it wrong? Why do we need to track contribution? One of the main reasons I can thing of is LGPL constrains. What if we change license on .po files to something that is less stricter and allows easier integration with translation sites?

Just my 2c.

Vitaliy.