Am 25.06.2012 19:29, schrieb Erich E. Hoover:
> I know that for a while there were some packaging problems that meant that
> upgrading to 12.04 made compiling 32-bit Wine on a 64-bit PC extremely
> difficult.  Is this still the case?  I'd like to upgrade to the new OS
> version, but I'm not willing to sacrifice the ability to build Wine in order
> to do so.  Thanks in advance!

You should wait until Scott Ritchie gives green light here. I blindly upgraded
and it was a mess, so don't hurt yourself. I'm now back at 11.04 and that's
pretty comfort, i also really dislike every non-gnome2 desktop, most likely
i'll switch to cinnamon desktop at some point.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel