Am 18.04.2012 00:16, schrieb André Hentschel:
> Am 17.04.2012 03:09, schrieb Roger Cruz:
>> Hi Andre,
>>
>> I am willing to help as much as my knowledge allows me to port this.  The
>> last time I wrote anything in ARM was about 15+ years ago so my knowledge of
>> it is rather limited.   I'm also trying to understand what every line of the
>> assembly code is doing in x86.  If someone with more knowledge were willing
>> to port this file for us, it would be a great start :-) but failing that, I
>> can fold up my sleeves and take a crack at it.
>
> First: Please bottom post on this list.
> I doubt someone else will port it anytime soon, so maybe you start trying it
> and i try to help you as much as i can or you wait until i get time to do it
> myself.

It seems we were misreading the source. winebuilds relay.c has nothing to do
with relay tracing. the code is in ntdlls relay.c and in winebuilds spec32.c in
function output_relay_debug.
I'm working on it as it's much easier than what i've seen in the wrong file :)
Expect a patch quite soon.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel